Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ice Skating Dresses Irish

Doubts that filled my soul

That kind of things we try not to think too much for the darkest despair not catch your stomach in a tight fist of agony Emotional

One: SHERLOCK WILL RETURN, RIGHT? It will not disappear in Middle-earth now that Watson has a dual personality, RIGHT? There will be time for the two things this year, right?

I'm reading The Hobbit (the first time in my life is here * insert lots of v ////// v *) and enjoying it as I have not read The Hobbit and should have done long ago. Bilbo's first scene being Enmarronado Big Time with the dwarves into your home like dwarfs on your house at the time reminded me that Tyrion is blissfully happy in an inn and comes Catelyn and TAKES IT TAKES TO tomato, brown and destroy liarla their comfortable existence and the all pass. I was reading it and moving the hands in the air and opening and closing the mouth saying with my usual eloquence: PEROPEROPERO, peropero (1) and page today (a little past the ecuadrod the book) is enmarronado to infinity and beyond. What I gather is going on here and it's sad, my friends, is being baked stockholm syndrome with adventures that have kidnapped Granada size here (which unfortunately is very far from where I survive) and that later at the beginning of LOTR, the poor, poor Bilbo, clearly traumatized between the influence anillil and Stockholm, think you like adventures. Fortunately, Bilbo, Elrond welcomes you and keep you embark on more madness. OUT THERE THAT ARE SPIDERS, BILBO.

Two: When returns United States Of Tara? It now appears that I no longer outside the Repanocha because now I know The Office (I have been nominated for laifchournal! What the fuck beautiful!) And I know other things I have half as

Three: MISTFITS, PIRATES. There is more to fall and it's great and thank goodness I have

Four: FRINCH , spare and ghosting that whenever he wants but Olivia is wonderful and the plot is nice and black also surely have a name jo is wonderful and I like everything except influenza cells made huge T_________T

And my god, is it possible that they are the last 0:30? I go, I go, I'm late! Happy New Year to all rogues located here! * Dancing devotes tenacitas *



(1) Text approximate. Modified during transcription.

0 comments:

Post a Comment