Sunday, January 9, 2011

Artemis Professional Dog Food

I know I'm scared and I like

I'm back, on the same day!, To your flist:

One: in honor of the nomination at the Laifchournal, a clip I recorded several weeks ago in part precisely to put here:)



Two: I wrote a drabble Larguita for AI 2010 hosted [info] adharaphoenix 's for the wonderful [info] joanne_distte :



Fandom: ASOIAF
Characters: Jaime, Tyrion, Cersei. (Jaime / Cersei? Jaime / Brienne?)
Spoilers: Read you after enjoying the complete saga, as it should be: B
elapses cuaaando: All is resolved, everything goes well and the universe asoiaf is as bright as we know it will never be.
Graaaaacias to [info] deirathul by reading it and pretend it's not done fic chaos. Bonita!



Docked at King's Landing four months after the coronation. Forty months after the last time he saw her.

Tyrion had dropped the glass to see through the doors. The Great Hall was packed with people required hearing. The wine was spilled on his trousers. Muttered a curse before flipping a laugh.
"Convicted bastard. Seven moons! Is that the best you can do the Kingslayer? "
" I received your order for six, walked to Tyrion, the horn involved in various scraps of fabric. "It took five decide to obey it."
A hero could afford an honest answer. Tyrion

called fair and festivities in his honor. With celebrations inside and outside the castle. Generous lunch and dinner for the gentlemen and the people. The new wealth of the northern spreading all doors and windows of the castle and harbored a meager town, easy to feed.
would fight in his honor and that of the queen. And the noblest knight of all dragons blow the horn once, in honor of his victory and win the war.
"The fair's Kingslayer," the call. No hidden or lower your voice. With pride.

He looked that night and the next, without success. In the rooms of the nobility. In Septon. In the gardens.
In all those places where he had always found together to outwit Robert.

He asked the first time they were alone, two days after arriving.
Tyrion shrugged.
"I do not celebrate or accept the royal pardon, or want to return to Rock Casterly."
"Where is he?" He repeated.
"Here and there, anywhere. Maybe in their rooms, who knows. "
left his glass on the table. His brother went on.
"Without you I was lost."
Behind them, several gentlemen looked forward to his brother. Jaime I pointed chin.
"You're a midget busy."

never responded to any of their crows. In Cersei. He was surprised they came again and again, every few weeks, flying his pride. Never before shown much interest in a person. Even in him. Eventually
stopped coming. Of course, at sea it was impossible that you are located. But they failed to reach before.

Brienne had not come with him.
"There are not." He denied head. "I'll wait. There. "

" I have not for her. "
Tyrion nodded.
"You came back because I, on behalf of our sparkling new queen, Daenerys of the Storm, I have commanded you. To deliver the horn dragon that threatened the West in the hands of another king crazy. Your specialty. "
" Yes "
Tyrion laughed hoarse sound. Mocking.

took three days. He missed a smile with every laugh Tyrion, smiling while eating and while he ruled, generous and honest, a little sly. He tightened
back with every door that opened or closed. Blonde heads sought to enter the Hall, leaving the courtyard. I had never stopped.

"Do not you miss me die, girl?"
"I'm not dead worse."
"There are worse things."
"Do not be late, then."

the evening of the fourth day. In the back, looking for advantage. As I had known that would happen:
"Even you have not strutted around long enough? I'd forgotten how much I adore like you. "
I confuse you, he thought. As always.
"Who does not?"
"cut no ice here."
"But if I am the Lord Commander."
"an honorific title for a Royal Guard who do not meet any of their oaths. Waste before it left us all. "
Jaime sighed.
"Go home. You have a whole castle for you. "
" What will there? Walking through empty hallways and empty lives! "
" What are you doing here? "
Cersei changed strategy.
"boo me when I leave the castle."
"I will not."
He approached him with an outstretched arm.
"James ..." He did not move
. Cersei dropped the arm.
"A Castle for me, but never to you, is not it? Now prefer the diamonds before the gold. "
turned on his heel, chin high and looking furious, long golden locks of hair, stroking her waist. Beautiful.
"Get out your boat to your island of shit."
closed behind her with a bang.


The Great Hall would be packed. Lords, young gentlemen, ladies and jesters. No fool. King's Landing lived in a constant celebration.
"For the just the Kingslayer!" Would give the queen, Storm Daenerys, powerful and intense from his throne. Almost frightening.
"For the just the Kingslayer!" Would answer all. Tyrion bloodthirsty him an eye.
was called by the streets, castles and taverns. He called the face. Without fear. With admiration.
"You saved us twice," said her daughter was in the middle of the ocean, from another ship more regal. Adult and others. "Each time, a mad king" Dornish strong accent made it difficult to understand. "The first salvo a city. Now salváis us all. "




Three: And the wonderful drabble that [info] deirathul I wrote for the event can be read here . Sansa has, has to Sandor and also occurs in very much: DDD

Four: And for the sake of more unnecessary loss of time, new design! More neutral to match the lack of direction has always been my little cave. Say goodbye to the nice design I've ever had with a header loving coleguil between Kara and Helo and all the things that only shared among them: ') will always be great together and separately, but now we need something less theme here.

And I think it not copy anyone around here, let me know if I'm wrong! Four cats that are in English fandom, and the hundreds of wonderful designs of [info] milou_veronica , dress need not be repeated in the dance: B

0 comments:

Post a Comment