Friday, October 30, 2009

Traineeship Chermside

chilvi_cos @ 2009 -10-30T21: 17:00



I really, really ARCHISUPERGUAY that you dig the stories of Jane Austen is that with being famous, you count them again and again! I'm starting the new series and I am pleasantly surprised. Was prepared to hop of excitement with a new crappy version and I find this wonderful, featuring a perfect blend between Kara Thrace and Drew Barrymore that lights up the screen every time it appears :'))))))))))
)))))))))))
thought to extend more, but I need to keep watching (and eating pizza). 've Spent so many days straight at home I do not know where to start to fangirl. Merlin And also to mention the hilarious interpretation of Lady Katrina (brutal brutal), say I live and breathe for a minute 34:14. Do not want to spoil it, seek him yourselves. Merlin fic

0 comments:

Post a Comment