Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Goodbye Quotes In Bible



Title: Called Hope
Fandom: Naruto
Characters: Konohamaru, Naruto
Challenge: Danger
Gender: General, Drama.
Words: 433
Notes: I have not taken as a pairing, but there may be some of that.
Warnings: Mild innuendo slash (with imagination), wanderings of the writer


It is my mission, in fact nobody knows I'm walking in the woods at night when the order was to remain in the camp, but I have to. The sky is about to collapse, or a star reaches peek between cloud and cloud, I have to hurry before the rain all confused again.

I look back knowing if what I heard was an animal or if it is .

- Naruto? - I pronounced his name all night, hoping that at some point I respond. That if possible.

And it seems that I finally succeeded. When I turn around to see achievement after so many months.

Over time, the seal containing the nine tails, had weakened, and thus was lost gradually Naruto.

What I have in front is more Kyubi knew that the young man.

- Naruto - try, because I am sure nii-chan I listen, I want that bond we had, we is sufficient to bring him back.

He is still a few feet from me, his clothes worn and a mischievous smile adoring fierce expression of those red eyes.

Suddenly I have wanted to run, which becomes a reality when I get his first stroke, starting the chase.

- me, Naruto! - Yelled dodging those claws are their hands now. Disappears when he threw a couple of shuriken. Reappears when my back is suffering the consequences of my carelessness. I keep naming

containing his punches as I can barely move. Sooner or later must return to be it. Another attack Masy term cornered in a tree the only support that keeps me going. His next hit will be the last.

- You must come back! - And in my backpack looking for the stamp that I have saved since you plan to get it.

Naruto is coming, if you miss to get the right paper and die by their hands.

- Naruto! - When is so close I put the seal on his abdomen, just where is the hallmark of nine tails. I close my eyes, expecting the blow.

The rain starts and the first drop that falls, is dyed red.

- Konohamaru? - And this is Naruto, with the same blue eyes that I remember, with that sudden frightened expression, holding my body, grateful to wake up. Both are soaked and put the seal remains in place, intact.

- Welcome, Naruto - I returned the smile is enough to know that we'll be fine. I lose myself again into unconsciousness, waking convinced that I'll look back. End

0 comments:

Post a Comment