Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How To Make A Weed Eater Boat Motor




Title:


Wet Kiss Fandom: Fruist
Basket Pairing: Tohru
/ Isuzu

Prompt: Rain


Gender:
Romance, drama, Femslash Words: 445


Notes:
wanted it to be longer, but otherwise I would have extended above the limit. Rain Written for the challenge to the Endowment Annual Crack.

Warnings: The following story contains Femslash, ie chicaXchica relationship.

Wet Kiss


started to rain before we could reach to safety. But Tohru followed with the good humor as always. Not bear to see him, I preferred to turn the sky with the sole intention of cursing the blissful climate. - Isuzu, we could lower it carefully - suggested Tohru when he saw my temper. We never thought that would change both the climate, our biggest predicament was at our feet.
- With insurance you kill your balance - Grieved at my comments, even though it was cold I could see her blush, could not bother with it for long.
We had taken the morning light to see how the sun rose over the ocean. We were in full rock, surrounded by innumerable puddles between the rocks that filled the field. One and possibly slide off. - Sorry - I was always the same song, Tohru was prone to feeling guilty for any inconvenience, even cause rain.
- Okay, for the next better bring some wind, and are sure waves.
Silence returned with it my prayers to God for everything warm and dry. Tohru looked very different when it was wet. His hair stuck to the back and chest, forming connections that ended at any specific point, pale skin keeping the only hint of color on the cheeks and clothes not only clung to her body, preference for light colors to transparent fee paid breasts hidden in her bra.
hugged her when I saw her tremble, perhaps the two could enter warm (not happened), but represented only an excuse to have around. She barely flinched. Ours was something that came out of nowhere, as that warm feeling that could only be described as a river flowing warm my body. The need to have around.
She was afraid to ask me. But we were there, the two together.

Then I could not resist, the closeness was treacherous, greedy feeling my lips moved by inertia and then, then the damage was done. That was the first. - Isuzu - our faces turned away, even I felt the shame emanating Tohru, making it their own and also blushing, I felt awkward. Tohru is not like the rest is delivered to the physical and pleasure, she was was that you touched my soul, fills you with his feelings and made you a little more clean and clear.
Then he took my hand, squeezed it hard, without seeing, without increasing the distance. Although he did not say out loud and we could not see us in two days, I knew it was the first but not the last. End


0 comments:

Post a Comment