Friday, August 7, 2009

Mfc-490cw Troubleshooting Wireless




Title: How could I forget?
Fandom: Rurouni Kenshin
Claim: Kenshin Himura

Written for:

10fandoms Table

General 1 [info] Gender: Family / General Prompt: Home Notes / Warnings: AU not develo more to not ruin the surprise, which is what I want Enjoy.
Summary: Kenshin
have forgotten some things from his past, and that makes you afraid to forget their present.


How could I forget?



lost his family when he was little, not enough to not remember the faces of their parents, but enough so that those images were clearing over time. To date may not be safe to say that his mother's eyes were blue. Details were thought not to fade, judging from easy questions.

- Daddy What were they? - Ask your child with eyes full of curiosity, never heard of her paternal grandparents.

Kenshin smiles, between shame and the search for a quick exit. That her son has shown what has been unkind to the memory.

- Dad! - Strategic retreat.

- Why not practice a little more? I'll check if your mom needs help - not that I feel very proud to hide behind his wife, but knows that would otherwise not get it out of him.

- I practiced too much today, it is not fair, Dad - your child is following "very important is to know about your grandparents? - Shinta, not overpower your father - the aforementioned froze in place, disgruntled by the maternal intervention, sometimes Kenshin was wondering how your wife had that effect on your child.
When the child was beaten, the redhead could release the air.
- Thanks, Tomoe - that saved him from a real hurry. Shinta tomorrow will not remember the conversation, maybe even in my dreams I can remember some of their parents and respond without disappoint - you think in future I also forget these days ?
- No - meets his wife in that tone that indicates you are telling the absolute truth – no nos olvidaras. Por que lo prefiere a esas pesadillas que en veces le acosan, recuerdos plagados de nieve y sangre, momentos en los que estuvo a punto de perder a esa persona que ahora lo acompaña. Estuvo tan cerca, el filo de su espada estuvo a punto de terminar con la vida de ella. Un poco mas, si no hubiera gritado Enishi…
Sacude la cabeza, molesto por atrapar un cebo tan antiguo que solo le trae problemas. Por que solo basta con caminar unos cuantos pasos, y tocar con su mano ese rostro amable, para recordar que han salido bien librados. Ahora están juntos, formando el hogar del que había carecido, una familia que nunca imaginó tener. - You're right - of course not possible, how can we forget? How can I forget? End
[info] A couple of weeks (or more) was doing an AMV of ruroken roe, just when I saw again the scene where he ends up murdered Tomoe I wondered what would have happened if she is saved. Then I thought about the kind of family form, this oneshot is only a glimpse of what I imagined that night. on the child's name, I thought of several, but finally preferred Kenshin give his son the name you had before, I think this new era can host a name "weak" like Shinta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment